Helping you understand Medicare and its various options.
Pennsylvania residents depend on Vicary Insurance Agency’s dedicated agents for help with their coverage needs. We are a fully licensed broker agency, licensed with most insurance carriers, offering Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement and Prescription Drug Plans. We provide guidance to individuals turning 65, over 65 and still covered under employer/group coverage, and those who are Medicare eligible due to a disability or seeking annual enrollment plan changes. We specialize in providing advice to the Medicare population regarding plans available and the coverage they offer.
We do not offer every plan available in your area. Any information we provide is limited to those plans we do offer in your area. Please contact Medicare.gov or 1-800- MEDICARE to get information on all of your options.
New to Medicare
- You can enroll into Parts A and B up to 3 months prior to your 65th birthday
- Once Parts A and B are established, you can enroll in a Medicare Advantage, Medicare Supplement and Prescription Drug Plans
- If you become eligible for Medicare because of a disability and have been receiving Social Security Disability Insurance or Railroad Retirement Disability annuity checks for 24 months, you should automatically be enrolled in both Medicare Parts A and B at the start of your 25th month.
Already on Medicare
- Each year brings new health plan and drug coverage choices. Review your current health and drug coverage annually, and make sure your plan’s still right for you.
- Find plans that cost less
- Cover your prescription drugs
- Let you go to providers you want, like your doctor or pharmacy
- Do you need extra benefits like dental, hearing, vision, transportation?
- If you want to change plans, contact one of our licensed agents, who can also help you enroll—online, in person, or on the phone. If you’re satisfied that your current coverage will meet your needs for next year, you don’t need to do anything.